Parks & Recreation
- Basketball Leagues and Programs are open for registration!
- Halloween Program & Parade information now available!
- Still Accepting Preschool Students for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Recreation Center Gym & Track is closed 10:30am- 11:30am Monday-Friday to the public for our Preschool Use.
- 2019-2020 Travel Basketball Try-out & Information Flyer (PDF)
- Start Smart Basketball Flyer
- FUNdamental Basketball for Grade K
- 1st and 2nd Grade Kids on the Court 2019 2020 flyer
- 3rd & 4th grade Boys and Girls Flyer
- 5th & 6th grade Boys and Girls Flyer
- 7th & 8th Grade Coed Basketball
- Fall Field Hockey 7th Grade Travel Team Flyer (PDF)
Welcome to the Brunswick Parks and Recreation Department. We maintain and manage 42 parks, facilities and public spaces in our community, and administer approximately 100 recreation programs and events annually.
We seek to provide high quality facilities and program opportunities for leisure time activities for all Brunswick residents. We are committed to delivering excellence in the programs and services offered by the department, and encourage you to explore this site to learn more about the many opportunities we make possible.
A Recognized Leader
The Department is proud to have been recognized as a Sports Illustrated Good Sports Community as well as a Magnet Center for Quality Sports by the National Recreation and Park Association.
In addition, our Androscoggin River Bicycle Path has been awarded the East Coast Greenway Alliance Trail of Merit Award, and Brunswick has been recognized by the American League of Bicyclists as Maine's first Bicycle-Friendly Community, as featured in the July 2010 AARP Bulletin.
We accept most major credit/debit cards at our 220 Neptune Drive location for program registrations during normal business hours.