Forms & Documents (PWD)

Forms & Documents (PWD)

Application For Street Opening Permit (PDF Document)

Application to Connect to Town Storm Drain System/a> (PDF Document) To view and read the storm drain ordinance click here for a copy of the ordinance and connection requirements. (PDF Document)

Application For Entrance (Driveway) Permit (PDF Document)

Application Form to Operate Vehicle on a Posted Way (PDF Document)

Landfill/Public Works Department Map This link opens Google Maps in a separate tab.

Obstruction Permit Instructions and Application (PDF Document) An Obstruction Permit is required anytime a public road, sidewalk or parking space (including those located in municipal parking lots) is reserved or blocked for use by a contractor or person working on an adjacent property.