The Town of Brunswick is accepting sealed bids on a 2001 Ford F450 XL Super Duty 4×4 with a flatbed body. The truck has 26,255+/- miles. The vehicle has a Triton V-10 6.8L engine, 4 speed automatic transmission. The vehicle needs brakes and does not have a current sticker. To see the truck and for more information please contact Fire Chief Ken Brillant at Brunswick Fire 725-5541. Bids can be mailed or delivered to the Brunswick Fire Department 21 Town Hall Place, Brunswick Maine 04011.
Bids will be accepted at the Fire Station until 1:00 p.m. on July 20th, at which time the bids will be opened.
Minimum bid is $5000 and the Town reserves the right to reject any and all bids. The successful bidder will have 30 days to pay for and remove vehicle.
Please find attached information provided to the Council on June 1, 2015 regarding the CDBG program. If you have any questions on this material, please contact Linda Smith at email@example.com or 207-7251-0292.
To view the presentation click here.
The Town of Brunswick and CGI Communications have entered in to an Agreement (effective February 1, 2015) to create five (5) one minute videos for Brunswick. These videos are provided through a cost free Community Showcase Video Program that CGI Communications operates in partnership with the National League of Cities (NLC) and the U.S. Conference of Mayors. As part of their partnership with the NLC, they offer a Savings and Solutions Program to towns and cities throughout the USA. The video topics Brunswick has chosen are:
- a “Welcome” video, which provides a general welcome to and awareness of Brunswick’s demographics and amenities;
- a “Community Organizations” video, which will provide a profile of several of our non-profits such as Habitat for Humanity, People Plus, Five Rivers Arts Alliance, and many more;
- a “Business Opportunities” video, which will feature Brunswick Landing, Downtown including the Pleasant Street corridor, and the Cooks Corner area;
- a “Quality of Life” video, which will profile Maine Street Station, Downtown, Brunswick Landing, Bowdoin College, the elementary / middle & high schools, our community health care options through Parkview & Midcoast Health Services as well as special events like the Holiday Tree Lighting, Early Bird – Bed Races, Race for the Runways and so forth; and,
- a “Recreation & Arts” video which will feature our outdoor opportunities like winter skating / summer concerts on the Mall, our Androscoggin bike trail, locations such as Coffin Pond and other bike / trail / water opportunities as well as art events from Five Rivers, Brunswick Art Festival, our sculptures and murals, and others. READ MORE
For a copy of the Brunswick Businesses Letter of Support – click here
The Town of Brunswick has a variety of openings to serve on boards. For more information on applying, contact the Town Clerk’s office 725-6658. For a complete listing of upcoming vacancies or for information on boards in general go to Boards and Committee page.