|Fiscal Year||July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021|
|Assessment Date||April 1, 2020|
|Commitment Date||September 4, 2020|
|Tax Rate||$20.37/$1000 of Assessed Valuation|
|Tax Bill Due Dates||October 15, 2020 & April 15, 2021|
|Assessment Appeal Deadline||March 8, 2021 - 185 Days From Commitment Date|
- How do I get a copy of my tax bill?
- How do I change my address on my tax bill?
- I’ve bought (or sold) a mobile home, how do I change the ownership information for tax billing purposes?
- I recently sold (or bought) a property why did I receive (or not receive) the tax bill?
- I recently purchased a subdivided parcel, why did I not receive a tax bill for that individual parcel?
- I am planning to build a new house, how do I obtain a house number for that house?
- I owned a business in Brunswick that has since moved or closed, do I need to notify the Assessor’s Office?