The Brunswick Tax Collection Division is a Passport Acceptance Agent for the U.S. State Department. Passport applications are accepted in the Tax Office. Applications are accepted from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 a.m. to noon on Friday. Please note that due to U.S. State Department requirements for same-day mailing, we are not able to begin a passport application after the times stated. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All applicants must appear in person. Complete applications using black ink. Do not sign the application in advance. The agent must witness your signature.
- Under Age 16: The minor applicant and both parents must appear in person, and the parents must sign the application on behalf of the minor.
- Ages 16 and 17: The minor applicant and one parent must appear in person, and the parent must countersign the minor's application.
Documentation & Pictures
- Certified copy of birth certificate or a previous U.S. passport
- Identification/picture identification (drivers' license or state-issued photo identification)
- One 2 by 2 inch photograph of yourself (please read these important details)
- Passport photos can be taken at our office - $15
- Passport Fees - Check or money order made payable to Department of State (No cash; no credit or debit cards)
- Applicants Age 16 and Older - $110 for passport book; $30 for passport card, check or money order payable to Department of State
- Applicants Under Age 16 - $80 for passport book; $15 for passport card, check or money order payable to Department of State
- Expedite Fees - $60 per applicant (Optional, information about expediting the process)
- Execution Fees - Check or money order made payable to the Town of Brunswick; also cash, credit or debit card
- Execution Fee - $35 per application regardless of whether you are applying for passport book, passbook card, or both