For Current Brunswick Parks & Recreation Families (2011- Present)
If any member of your family’s household has registered for a program with us after 2011 you already have an active household account! If you have never taken advantage of the WebTrac Online Registration platform, however, you do not have login credentials attached to your account yet. Please do not create a new household in order to login! Call us at 207-725-6656 or email email@example.com and we will assist you with assigning login information to your already existing household account. If you are not sure whether your login credentials have been set up or if you have forgotten your username or password, please reach out to us using the contact information provided above and we will assist you with this as well!
Please Note: If you don’t contact us and you choose to register a new account, you will be creating a duplicate household in our system. You will also be considered a Non-Resident until verified through our office and charged Non-Resident enrollment fees.
Click the Webtrac Online Registration box below to register online!
For New Brunswick Parks & Recreation Families That Have Never Registered for a Program
- If you have never signed up for a program with us in the past you can create an account by Going to our WebTrac and selecting the need a new account link.
- You will then be prompted to start an account. Your account will be active once complete, however you will be recognized as a Non-Resident by default.
- You will need to visit the Recreation Center during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30p.m) to verify residency in order to be charged resident fees. We will accept a current utility statement, Town of Brunswick tax statement, or current driver’s license as proof of residency. These documents can also be scanned and sent via email to Parks and Recreation.
- If I sign up for a program as a non-resident to assure a roster spot prior to verifying residency will I be refunded the difference?
- Can you tell me more about the online registration program?
- I’m having trouble registering online. Who do I contact for help?
- Once I’ve requested an account, how long will it take for my account to become active?
- What should I do if I’ve forgotten or misplaced my username/password?
- How do I add a family member after I’ve created a household account?
- Can I register for a class that has already started?
- On the payment screen it says I owe more than what I registered for. How did that happen?
- I tried to register online and it told me I had to contact the Recreation & Parks Department. Why did I get that message?
- Will the online transaction be secure?
- Why does the billing address have to match the address on my online account?
- Who will use my personal information?
- How do I get a flyer or further information on the class I am interested in or enrolled in?
- I’m working on my taxes or flexible spending plan reimbursement. How can I get a Child Care Statement (list of activities and cost for activities my child participated in)?