- Town Government
- Parks & Recreation
- Online Registration
Click the Webtrac Online Registration box below to register online!
New Brunswick Parks & Recreation Families Who Have Never Registered for a Program
If you have never signed up for a program with us in the past you can create an account by Going to our WebTrac and selecting the need a new account link. You will then be prompted to start an account. Your account will be active once complete.
Past or Present Parks and Recreation Department Families
If any member of your family’s household has registered for a program with us you already have an active household account! If you have never taken advantage of the WebTrac Online Registration platform, however, you do not have login credentials attached to your account yet. Please do not create a new household in order to login! Call us at 207-725-6656 or email email@example.com and we will assist you with assigning login information to your already existing household account. If you are not sure whether your login credentials have been set up or if you have forgotten your username or password, please reach out to us using the contact information provided above and we will assist you with this as well!
- Can you tell me more about the online registration program?
- I’m having trouble registering online. Who do I contact for help?
- Once I’ve requested an account, how long will it take for my account to become active?
- What should I do if I’ve forgotten or misplaced my username/password?
- How do I add a family member after I’ve created a household account?
- Can I register for a class that has already started?
- On the payment screen it says I owe more than what I registered for. How did that happen?
- I tried to register online and it told me I had to contact the Recreation & Parks Department. Why did I get that message?
- Will the online transaction be secure?
- Why does the billing address have to match the address on my online account?
- Who will use my personal information?
- How do I get a flyer or further information on the class I am interested in or enrolled in?
- I’m working on my taxes or flexible spending plan reimbursement. How can I get a Child Care Statement (list of activities and cost for activities my child participated in)?