Provided is a list of programs that are usually held during the Winter Season. Once the program is open for registration you will be able to select any name to get further information about that program.
Please register for programs by the due date on the registration form. Nothing jeopardizes a recreation program more than waiting until the last minute to register. Our programs require facility scheduling, staffing and supplies - your prompt enrollment will assist us to ensure programs run as planned and are not canceled due to low enrollment.
For program registration, we now accept most major credit/debit cards at our office location during normal business hours. New registrants and those wishing to make changes to their household information we have on file are asked to complete our
Household Information Form (PDF). Thank you!
- Kids on the Court- Grade 1-2 Instructional Basketball League
- Winter Excursions (Ski/Walk/Hike/Jog/Run)
- Youth Hip Hop Dance Session II
- Valentine Skating at Lishness Rink
- Cross-Country Ski Lessons
- Lost Valley Learn to Ski and Snowboard Flyer
- Mad Science: Take A Bite Out Of Science
- Lego Mythical Creatures
- Indoor Adult & Youth Golf Program
- Teen Hip Hop/ Jazz Combo
- February Winter Vacation Camp
- Youth Indoor Track
- Community Swim for Individuals or Families
- March Youth Basketball Travel Tournaments
- Mid-Winter Classic Jr. High Basketball Tournament
- Over 35 Adult Basketball League
- Soccer Foot Skills
- Youth Indoor Track Meets
- Winter Vacation Camp
- Valentine Ball