Next Election is Special Council District 6 - Saturday, January 23, 2021 - Absentee Ballot are available now. You can request an absentee now by completing the below application, calling in the office, or coming to the Town Clerk's Office.
Hours for Voter Registration/Absentee Voting
Voter registration hours for new registrations, enrollments, and any address or name changes will be Monday through Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m, Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Town Clerk’s Office. The Clerk’s Office will hold extended voter registration hours:
Methods to Get Absentee Ballots
- Voter calls the Clerk’s Office to request a ballot at 207-725-6658.
- Voter or immediate family member completes an Absentee Application (PDF)and either:
- Mails to:
85 Union Street
Brunswick, ME 04011
- Faxes to Town Clerk at 207-725-6663
- Delivers to Town Clerk’s Office
- Mails to:
- Voter requests an Absentee Ballot online. The Ballot can be mailed back or delivered in person directly to the clerk. This service is provided by the Secretary of State. NOT AVAILABLE FOR SPECIAL ELECTION
- Voter can give written permission for an unrelated 3rd person to obtain the ballot. Please call 207-725-6658 for more information or email the Town Clerk.
Absentee ballots will be available 30 days before an election, but you may request them up to 90 days before an election if you wish them to be mailed to you upon arrival. Additional information on absentee ballots is available from the State of Maine website.
Methods to Return Absentee Ballots
Mail to Town Clerk's office, OR Drop off in the Ballot Drop Off Box at Town Hall (Available 24 hours a day) OR drop off with Town Clerk's Office regular business hours