YOU CAN ABSENTEE VOTE IN PERSON AT TOWN HALL - Mon-Wed8:30 to 4pm, Thur. 8:30 to 5:30 and Fri. 8:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Mon (Oct 26) thru Thur (Oct 29) 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. Friday Oct 30th 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (last day required to close at 5)
Hours for Voter Registration/Absentee Voting
Voter registration hours for new registrations, enrollments, and any address or name changes will be Monday through Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m, Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Town Clerk’s Office. The Clerk’s Office will hold extended voter registration hours:
- Extended Hours for Voter Registration and Absentee Voting Only: You will be able to absentee vote by written or in person up to and on election day. We encourage you to go to the polls on election day if you are voting in person as there is limited numbers of people allowed in town hall and limited staff there to help as most staff is at the polls. Request can not be taken after Thursday, October 29th.
Methods to Get Absentee Ballots
- Voter calls the Clerk’s Office to request a ballot at 207-725-6658.
- Voter or immediate family member completes an Absentee Application (PDF)and either:
- Mails to:
85 Union Street
Brunswick, ME 04011
- Faxes to Town Clerk at 207-725-6663
- Delivers to Town Clerk’s Office
- Mails to:
- Voter requests an Absentee Ballot online. The Ballot can be mailed back or delivered in person directly to the clerk. This service is provided by the Secretary of State.
- Voter can give written permission for an unrelated 3rd person to obtain the ballot. Please call 207-725-6658 for more information or email the Town Clerk.
Absentee ballots will be available 30 days before an election, but you may request them up to 90 days before an election if you wish them to be mailed to you upon arrival. Additional information on absentee ballots is available from the State of Maine website.
Methods to Return Absentee Ballots
Mail to Town Clerk's office, OR Drop off in the Ballot Drop Off Box at Town Hall (Available 24 hours a day) OR drop off with Town Clerk's Office regular business hours