Brunswick COVID-19 Closings
Due to concerns over public health, the following will be closed / cancelled in Brunswick:
- Brunswick Municipal Buildings -- Town of Brunswick municipal buildings will be closed to the public until further notice. Employees will continue to serve the public by e-mail, telephone and through the website.
- Brunswick Public Schools -- Remote learning for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. CLICK HERE for the most up to date information concerning the school department.
- Brunswick Parks & Recreation -- The Recreation Center is closed to the public until further notice. During the closure period, there will be no Parks & Rec programs offered, neither at the Recreation Center nor at local schools. Please call, email or use our online registration program for assistance. CLICK HERE for the most up to date information concerning programming and facilities at Brunswick Parks & Recreation.
- Brunswick Downtown Association -- BDA is monitoring the opening / closing of local businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. CLICK HERE to access the BDA website which contains the most up to date information relating to local businesses.
- Curtis Memorial Library -- Closed to the public until further notice. CLICK HERE for the most up to date information concerning Curtis Memorial Library.
- People Plus -- People Plus is currently closed and all programs, classes and clubs are canceled until further notice. CLICK HERE for the most up to date information concerning People Plus.
- Visitor Center -- Closed until further notice. Travelers are encouraged to purchase tickets online. Re-evaluation will occur prior to re-opening. CLICK HERE for the most up to date information concerning the Visitor Center.
- Brunswick Sewer -- Closed to the public indefinitely. Skeleton crews will maintain minimum operations during the closure with staff on stand-by for emergency situations. CLICK HERE for the most up to date information concerning Brunswick Sewer District.
- Brunswick Explorer -- Reduced services to one bus running from 8AM to 4PM until Monday, April 27th. Four round trips will be made daily with the last trip leaving Sweetser heading west at 3PM. All trips to and from The Landing will be by request only during this time. CLICK HERE for the most up to date information concerning the Brunswick Explorer Transportation Service.