Can the Town help me to secure housing?

The Town does not own any housing of its own, but usually recommends that those looking for affordable housing contact the Brunswick Housing Authority at 207-725-8711 and Bath Housing Authority at 207-443-3116 as well as checking the local papers.

Show All Answers

1. How can I apply for general assistance?
2. How do I qualify for general assistance?
3. What can general assistance help me with?
4. Can the Town help me to secure housing?
5. What is workfare?
6. What do I need to do to be eligible for future assistance?
7. What would cause me to be ineligible or disqualified from the program?
8. How often can I apply for assistance?
9. What if I disagree with the decision of the administrator?