- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Park Benches
- Soccer Field
- Walking Track
Overviewwards Field is one of the Parks and Recreation Department’s primary athletic field complexes. The fields are seasonally set up for baseball and softball (spring and early summer) and soccer (late summer and fall). A children’s playground and an outdoor basketball court are also located within this facility.
Location: Edwards Field is located on Jordan Avenue, approximately ½ mile from Federal Street. If coming from east Brunswick, it is located 9/10 mile from the Bath Road end of Jordan Avenue.
Hours of operation: Dawn to dusk
- Two dual use fields (Little League/Softball) with stone dust infields
- A full sized baseball field (Babe Ruth Field)
- Children’s playground structure
- Paved outdoor basketball court
- Restroom facilities in the maintenance garage on your left as you enter the parking lot. A portable privy is located near the concession stand April through October.
- ¼ mile running track
Primary uses: Baseball, , softball, soccer, jogging, outdoor basketball, playground and track and field.
Background notes: Edwards Field has been an active recreation facility in Brunswick since 1936.