- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Ice Rink
- Soccer Field
Description: Lishness Park contains athletic fields, a seasonal hockey rink, and a short trail system developed for preschool age children. The fields are seasonally set up for baseball and softball (spring and early summer) and soccer (late summer and fall).
Location: Lishness Park is located on Pine Tree Road next to the Brunswick Sewer District facility. (Take Jordan Avenue to Riverview Drive; Pine Tree Road is an immediate right from Riverview Drive)
Hours of operation: Dawn to dusk
- Two dual use fields (Little League/Softball) with stone dust infields; one field is lighted.
- Three soccer fields (late summer and fall)
- Bleacher seating at both fields.
- Born Learning Trail (for preschool age children)
- Privy located near concession stand.
- Lighted hockey rink surfaced with natural ice when conditions permit.
Primary uses: Baseball, softball, soccer, children’s hiking, winter hockey.
Background notes: Lishness Park is located on land leased to the Town of Brunswick by the Brunswick Sewer District under a long term lease as a public service benefit.